Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say goodbye and I will miss you all but now I am a Triumph man now! No just kidding! I am picking up my new Triumph Rocket 111 today and I hope you all will still let me ride with you if theres a chance for that. I am going to sturgis this year so whos ever going please contact me and we will try to meet. I want to thank Diver Dave for buying my Dual Corbin Seat and pegs, and I hope you like it dave, and I saw the brochures you all were wanting at Ebay for $1.99, also I will send this hardback book with the two cds to who wants it for 75.00 dollars. If that is too much O well I will just keep it for good Memories. I dont need the money anyway. 8)

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chaseman,
Don't say Goodbye,You can still stick around and talk to us on occassians.
See you round,
Rich K ( Rune Ski )
Give us the goods on the new monster.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard book w/ cd's

Texas Wing Nut, I would take the 75.00 plus shipping. It should take very much to ship it ups ground or 2nd day air. Just let me know! Call me at 865-385-1653 8)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey Chaseman;

Post the pictures of your ex-rune (after the fact) :cry: for Baton Rune to see. I think he would love it as would a bunch of other guys here. It would be a group therapy thing :shock: .

·
Registered
80 Posts
Enjoy!

Chaseman:

Congrats :)

and best of luck w/ your Rocket :D

... keep the rubber side down, man
:biker:

NH Bill
8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts