Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Skibum, they look like Kuryaken,what they probably did was buy the biggest diamter round clamp and just crimp it as tight as possible. Would probably work but I think would look tacky.
Brent

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Skibum:

The positioning of the, pictured, highway pegs would place the inside of your lower leg smack-dab on the cylinder head cover.

That might be a welcome and cozy experience during those chilly months in New Jersey.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Hi all,
Chuck,not sure 'bout you but I welcome warmth( as long as she is not your friend Gretta ) between my legs anytime any where.
Just came back from Americade, it was like being in Florida, weather wise. 90's and super humid :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me, I have used that warm mothering feeling I get with my legs wrapped around her on some of those chillier nights. :a13:

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
RuneSki, my friend I wondered what had become of you.
Since you’ve be away everyone on the Board has been so nice to me, with the exception of Ken.
The man has a sinister spirit and makes sport on my kindhearted good nature.
His bad influence cost me a lot of money and aggravation.
My perfectly good working radiator cooling system is now filled with Arizona Maple Syrup.
However, I took a long ride this evening and I think I like it.
The fan only came on once while waiting at a long traffic signal, but then it always did that.

I’m kind of growing fond of Greta, she doesn’t sweat much for a hefty hairy girl and after she shaves, form a distance,
just before I pass out and without my glasses she seems quite the fetching large wench.
It may be time for me to settle down again and get married; I have some experience in such matters.
We could pool our wealth and live happily ever after.
I’d be willing to toss in my life savings as a incentive, the whole $1,240., plus change.
If this comes about I’ll be offering my motorcycle lift for sale.
Greta will stand there in the sun all day with the Rune under her arm so long as you keep her in warm dark beer
and swat the accumulating flies that are attracted to her own personal pungent bouquet.

She could become the princes of my heart or serve as a cast iron cure for my excessive binge drinking.

·
Registered
486 Posts
That's a round clamp on a crash bar that has multiple angles. :shock: :no1: That means those crash bars will be dinged up and scratched. I wonder if ultimate machining ever finished their clamp?

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck
I can almost hear her heavy breathing. I contacted her and told her your feelings for her. I am sending her a airline ticket to Jupiter Fl. .She will be there next week after she gets released from jail.
I wish you two the best of luck. I am hoping you can invite my wife and I to the wedding. You know where I live. :lol:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Chuck,
Can I come to the wedding. I promise to wear full cycle body armor at the garage, I mean church, and to the reception too :arrow: I can bring you wedding presents in my full sized backpack!

xx
Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts