Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a source for Highway pegs for the Rune besides the ones that mount to the valve covers? I need some preferably that mount on the crach bars/engine protectors.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
2Tall
This seems to be a very tough cat to catch. This topic has been talked about for more than a year. I don't think it is going to come about. But, I have been wrong before :!: :!:
Need them myself
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ski.

I have a metal fab shop in Aviano (where I live) that does custom fabrication for just about anything. i met a guy at a bike show recently that said they could make whatever i can dream up; for a reasonable price too. I figure I can come in well under the $400.00 it costs for the valve cover mounted units. Give me a little time and I will come up with something, and of course it will look as good as the rest of the bike! I just think the other units are too far back to do me any good.

I'll keep you posted when i get back!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see!...or should I say YOU can see! The turn signals are a nice touch too.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
2 tall,
Thanks, will be looking foward to a good clamping system. Then we could purchase some nice Kuryakyn( or other good brand ) pegs or boards to mount to them.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )
I'm 6 ft., I'm guessing your 6'6"- 6'8"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ski -
Close; 6'5" 240lbs. I need to stretch it out! ha! That is exactly what I have in mind. I will keep you posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts