Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen anything re: Honda Direct Line's Annual Labor Day Sale.

Is there going to be one?

TIA

JimC

`04 Black Cherry Rune
`99 Pearl Orange/Black Valk (currently in tourer mode)

·
Administrator
6,960 Posts
i've seen something on the BBR board. They are having one. Go up above....click on the MSG Boards....pick Big Bike Riders....go to the Genreal board there. I think they have a post with all the details?

or...call them!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Here is the post from the GL1800 Board for the sale.

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:45 pm Post subject: Hurricane/Labor Day Weekend Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hadn't planned on doing a sale like this but because of the impending Hurricane and Labor Day weekend coming next week we have lost our senses and are going to do the sale now.

You must order online to get this discount. If you can't order it online then there is no additional discount.

We don't guarantee how quick we ship because of the storm but we will do the best we can.

Rules from our previous sales apply. Here is the Memorial Weekend sale as an example:

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... t=memorial

The discount on approved products is 10%. Thats everything except Honda chemicals, vehicles, Big Bike and something else I forgot (read the rules.)

The code you must enter is U9OMR2

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Direct Line Labor Day Sale

Thanks for the info guys. I found it strange it was not within the "Coupon" tab on their website. Normally I get an e-mail from them too. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.