Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the HOOT and thought I saw a blue RUNE ridden by a lady? Was I seeing things? 6100 miles and a tired butt. My milage went from 37 to avg of 45. The rune was a great ride and the looks from other drivers made for an interesting trip. :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoot

Hi HaL No I did no I did not see the yellow RUNE. I did stop at your area and spend some MONEY. Nice bikes also!

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
I was at the Hoot on a black Rune. I know of 4 that were there. As far as I know, I was the only female.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOOT

Hi Donna M I am sure it was blue. I was comming from Serverville and getting on 40W. How did you like the HOOT? I have not been back east since the 8th grade but things were as I remembered them, hilly and green. If you ever get to Montana let me know I would be glad to show you around. :D

Doug

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
The Hoot was wet and I had some problems with the bike. It was not my first but we still had a good time.

Was in Montana in May. Spent a week out in the Yellowstone area. I love it there. Hope to get out that way towards Glacier. I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HOOT

Hi Donna M
I spent 12 out of 14 days in the rain on my trip to the HOOT. It is still better than traveling any other way! I live about an hour from Glacier National Park, if you liked Yellowstone you would love Glacier. It is a very magestic place to see! I ride along the Rockies in the big ranch and farm country were I live and see very few people. Sorry to hear about your problems, it sounds like you made the best of it.

Doug

·
Registered
15 Posts
Honda Hoot !

Donnam,

You need to post some pic's ! could look a Rune's all day but a female on a Rune ! beam me up Scotty !
Next time your in Yorkshire !
We will be passing through Jacksonville in Sept,can we look you up ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts