Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Looking for a lift stand, that fits the Valkyrie Rune motor and allows for easy movement of the bike around the garage.

Any tips are appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Robin

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would try to see if RaRune would make and sale his version!!! See below post from an earlier one by RaRune...

I currently have/use a pepsx stand and yellow adapter. But would prefer RaRune's setup if he had made and sold them before I got my current setup. I'd even learn to live with the white color. OK, the hell I would, I'd paint it a different color....;) Click on image links, if they don't show up in post...

RaRune said:
This is my design stand and heavily modified yellow adapter... The mods are - NO bolts, adapter was welded together, angle iron brackets to allow the bolting of the two trapezoid shapes which are made of 1.5 x 1.5 x .187"wall steel tubing, NO yellow paint... the white color is double powder coated on all surfaces, and .250" steel plates for caster stops and caster mounting.
First incarnation:

View attachment 15506 View attachment 15514 View attachment 15522

Second incarnation: With this stand, you couldn't even push your Rune over from the front, back or side... It's as stable as a battleship on land...!

View attachment 15530 View attachment 15538

I made three adapters and two of these stands... one set for me and another for 'Baiao'... and one adapter to leave at my friends M/C shop for when I need tires or any other Rune lifting need.

Reactions: Afghanpilot
1 - 2 of 2 Posts