Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally made it to San Diego. It took longer than I thought but was a great trip. I travelled very light so I only had my Motorola Razr V3 for snapshots and will post some as soon as I get a chance.
My telephone number is (210)639-5159 in case anyone would like to have a beer. I am expecting to meet some members from Hayabusa.org as well since that is my other machine...
I have lots of good true stories to share over a drink.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Will you be in San Diego next Monday (1 Aug)??
I will be there at 2pm at the airport, spending the night to do some government engineering stuff.

Ken (33,550 miles)

ps: got the rear tire for the front, will get it mounted this week

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KenCrawleySC said:
Will you be in San Diego next Monday (1 Aug)??
I will be there at 2pm at the airport, spending the night to do some government engineering stuff.

Ken (33,550 miles)

ps: got the rear tire for the front, will get it mounted this week
Ken,
Unfortunately, the job says I have to be on a plane on Saturday, but considering the fact that I got a speeding ticket in Texas, I might stay to fight it in their court room. We'll see what my options are.
Jose

·
Registered
665 Posts
Trips

YUk yuk yuk...the jokes on all the naysayers who upon riding this lady during the road tests for their rags said this is a show bike for the 50 mile ride and park and show...ha ha ha ...A pox on the houses.... I have had my Rune for a bit over 7 riding months and have 20,425 on it... :biker:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Projekt,

I spotted in your post that you also have a "Busa", a few other member also have one in their stable.

Welcome to Rune Riders, and I hope you enjoy the Rune

If you post or PM me with your Rune info I'll add it to the VIN List

1 - 5 of 5 Posts