Rune Rider Forums banner

Current ownership of motorbikes including scooters, dirt, trikes or whatever you want

• Currently bikeless

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 15 19.7%

Votes: 25 32.9%

Votes: 17 22.4%

Votes: 6 7.9%

Votes: 5 6.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 9 or more

Votes: 5 6.6%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please tell us how many bikes you have including your Rune. I currently own only one. I want to get another Rune and a dirt bike. I assume that if that happens, then I will want more. Sure would be nice to have something vintage...

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Just the Rune
I sold the Wing and Ninja when they had 1" of dust on them.

·
Iron Butt
4,924 Posts
Just the Rune
I sold the Wing and Ninja when they had 1" of dust on them.
:lol: Sold my V45 Magna last year... down to only 1bike now ... The Rune

·
Registered
520 Posts
Only one bike now, The Rune.
Sold my 06 Vstar 1100 Classic, 07 Suzuki M109R and my 01 Goldwing.
I love my Rune....

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
always missed bikes I've sold over the years... from now on I'm keeping them. They are not worth much after you/I ride them for a while, might just as well support the local Self Storage in your town:wink::)

·
Registered
520 Posts
always missed bikes I've sold over the years... from now on I'm keeping them. They are not worth much after you/I ride them for a while, might just as well support the local Self Storage in your town:wink::)
I hear you.
I miss each one of them, They each had their own personality. I especially miss the wing now that i have a wonderful woman in my life that shares the passion of riding and travelling on the bike. I'm travelling now more than ever on the Rune, but the wing and the trailer would have been much better for long trips....
I'm looking for another bike for my lady. This one will be a touring bike. That way we're covered either way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Bikes

I currently have the Rune and 09 Triumph Rocket 3. Sold my M109r to get the Rune, but miss it. Wish I could keep them all.

·
Administrator
6,905 Posts
four....two Runes....two Valks. Of course, any bike i buy for myself, i HAVE TO BUY SHERRY ONE TOO..................:yes:

Why don't i have MORE bikes? two reasons. No one has come out with something i want enough to buy (since the Valk and Rune)...and...i'm out of room in the garage!

if only both of those "issues" would get resolved..............i really want one bike for every day of the week..............:lol: :yes:

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
Pete and I have '04 Rune, 00 Valkyrie, and '03 Yamaha FZ1. Love the FZ1 but there is a lot of potential to get me in some serious trouble!

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
This is Jakesboss's......Boss

Here is his Suzuki Boulevard.

………and Finley his Rune.
Wait a minute!
Who adopted who here?
I want in too.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have 2 bikes, the Rune is my solo bike, and a Yamaha Stratoliner with Corbin bags is the primary 2-up / long-distance bike with lots of storage. I thought of selling the Strat, but in the end I'd get just a small % of what I paid for it new, so it's going to keep collecting some dust as a back-up bike.

I tried using the Rune the other day as my mule. I put a large bag on the Corbin 2-up, bungied it in between the 2 backrests. Somehow the cords pulled one of the backrests out of the hole, and it's now somewhere on I-405 north of Seattle. Glad I kept the Yamaha!
Steve

·
Registered
520 Posts
This is Jakesboss's......Boss

Here is his Suzuki Boulevard.

………and Finley his Rune.
Chuck:

Where did you get that drivers backrest for the Corbin seat?
I removed mine as it was useless. Always too far back for me to lean against it, (damn these short arms!) Yours looks like it would actually be functional.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,
I have three bikes in my garage: 2000 HD Deuce; 2003 HD Heritage Springer; and the 2004 Rune. I also own an EagleRider rental store in New Orleans with about 30 Harleys and one GoldWing trike. I always prepfer my Rune. It is on my trailer now as we head to my cabin in North Carolina.
Dennis

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bikes

Currently have the 04 Rune and a 02 Gold Wing. I sold a 06 Stratoliner, I wish I had sold the wing and kept the strat. I miss that bike a lot

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have got 8- they are all registered and they all run. 3 street bikes, 4 dirt bikes and a scooter. The more the merrier!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts