Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
hi way pegs... yes!

I've got some. Just got back to seattle from InZane in Paducah, KY. I had a machinst make up a set of mounts with a bar from billet aluminum... then polished and looks like chrome... mounts on to the 2 lower bolts for the crash bar. very well done. looks factrory... then i bought **** pegs from jim **** (ridingiswonderful.com) and mounted them to the bar. got in at 1715 hours today... little over 6000 miles, four 700 mile days to get there and four more coming home (i also swung up to columbus ohio to see my folks) spent almost all of the 6000 miles with my feet down on the **** pegs.... very comfortable. never could have done it without them. Jim **** took pictures and may have them posted on his website soon. email him if you are interested... i can get the mounting bar made up for you here in seattle. you can put any kind of forward peg you want on them. Tim and Ronda were at the rally in KY and had their runes there as well... he saw my mounts... ask him about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.