Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi Redvalk.

j would like to chat and sometimes j check . your message are posted always too late for italian time. tonight j go sleeping early as tomorrow morning there is a custom show in padova 150 miles far from here.
fog and frozen oblige to wake up 6.00 am to be there for riders meeting there.
if j find a chat meeting tomorrow evening j try to enter.

ciao
hannibal

·
Administrator
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm....for a better time to include you folks in Europe....we need to accomodate for about 6-7 hour time difference. Maybe some time we do it LATE here in the states....for YOUR early morning?

I'm a ham radio operator....and i run into the same time difference problems when working 'schedules' with friends overseas.

We'll get you in there sooner or later. So far, participation on the chat board has been pretty minimal. Good thing i didn't list the addition of the chat board on the thread about "Top stories on the Rune for 2004" :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
692 Posts
chat

Hi Redwalk.
do not worry about europe local time, j wish only to be informed earlier about chat meeting.
if you meet chat next friday or saturday (21/22 jan) please post the day before, j will calculate time and trying to join you.

Padova Custome show. No rune on this show but if there would be one still the best.

Ciaoooo

Hannibal

·
Registered
122 Posts
what do i need to do to get into the chats
everytime i log into them it says java.lang.nullpointerexception.
I would like to join in, but i dont know how to fix it

·
Administrator
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all i can suggest is read the detailed instructions at the top of the general message board...the post by Tapper. Then, click on the "Rune Riders CHat" link in the upper right. it does come up with some security windown that i have to click YES to....then i'm on.

That's all i do. I'm monitoring the Chat board now. I saw a "JohnDK" on there...but before i could say hi....he signed off :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.