Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES, after months of delay, I have my Rune I just love it; I have had my first real ride today ...I am speech less...
I will come back later with details, but I just wanted you guys to know how happy I was.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck,
Ya, you always gotta be first :!: :) , Let me be the sloppy second. CONGRATS, to HISPY 05 AND A VERY NICE COLOR :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congratilations !

Jacques,

Congratulations !

I've been checking on Skype and Messenger from time to time Saturday Your online/offline status just to give You a call or a message to congrat You, but You have been out laying rubber on the French Roads, haven't You :?: :!: :p (also based on the observation that Your "got it"-post was entered 11.22 PM local time)

- The next pic we see on the Board of Jacques is a sunburned smiling man with white areas around the eyes ... 8) :) (nice weather in the most of Europe these days)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jacques i got my baby about 2 days before you and i know how you feel. When i first saw her about 3 weeks ago for real many thoughts go to my head and one of them was i couldn't ride her, she is too beautifull, too precious, incredible..............list go on. 2 night ago i rode her only for short distance home in the drizzle wonderfull thoughts came, one of them was......... I HAVEN'T LIVE UNLESS I RIDE A RUNE! Yes i am a very happy man indeed. Take care Hyn.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Jacques ...

Jacques,

Everything all right ? - Out riding in the good weather in the southern Europe right now and spending the evenings even the nights in the garage :excited: ? (and Your wife :cus: ) :?: :!: :lol:

- If that's the situation - move Your computer to Your garage :!: :lol:

- Or just busy :?: ...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very busy but...

Unfortunately I am extremely busy with my work....I was just able to have a 50km ride today ! I loved it but it was 35/38 c...just to warm for me.
The bike run beautifully, I love the sound (stock).
I have to get adjusted to the weight and the brakes. I feel it's quite different from the Walkiry 1500 and even more from the R1200c BMW...
I will keep you posted...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hyne

I understand what you feel, I hope you will like me safely enjoy it for a very long period of time. If you ever ride accross south of France let me know

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congratulations to Jacques and Planetrune on finally getting their Runes. I know Jacques, that you put in an Herculean effort to get yours over to France. But I bet you feel it was all worth it now. Happy riding guys!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Runerod
Glad to here from you. Yes I got it ! As you may recall I had to overcome many difficulties and sometime tempting but not so good offer to finally get my own Rune at a fair price. You were one on the key contributor to put me and keep me on the right track !THx again for your nice efficient and honest support.
Talk to you later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts