Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to win the lotto to have more fun than i had during bike week ,but tops on my list was the day i was at Honda directs tent . My little buddy Maurice{ he weighs 143 pounds} had just bought a 1500 gl last month. I took him to meet the guys and get some good deals when he meet up with Lamonster sitting on the boss hoss . Lamonster set him up to get him to sit on it , then told him to start it up while he was looking for the key , lamonster started the beast!!! There has to be a stain on that seat cause he jumped 2 feet high , that was soooooo fuuuunnnny!!! Any how the next day went back with another buddy, lamonster and i were still laughing about it when he says the boss is really easly to ride, would i like to ride it? OHH HEEELLLLL YYYEEEAAA i said. He sits on my rune , gives me a reminder " dont shift untill you get past 120 mph" and off we go. It really is a easy bike to ride, anyone that rides RUNE can handle a BOSS HOSS no problem. Its big but handles just like the rune , kinda tall tank but not what most folks think{ heavy}. They had test rides at the speed way ,i just missed that. If i could pay for one i'd have one shipped today!!!!!!!! Anywho we went down the rode ,he says give it a whack , so i did at about 70 mph , the whole bike jumps up then hauls it down the road like we were standing still. It's got be illegal to have that much fun/ hp/ touque/ speed/ motor/testosterone in one motorcycle. MAN WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!! Thanks Lamonster , Jimmy Rice #1249

·
RuneRiders Founder
75 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your ride Bro. Your buddy was a hoot, I got all the stink off my seat now. :twisted:

By the way, thanks for letting me ride your Rune, that is one sweat bike Bro. Take care.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts