Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I am lookin hard to buy a Rune. What dose the board suggest, any problem with used, they all look great, Some 2004's are still in stock, any reason not to go with them? Thanks, This is a great site, much like the original Valkyrie site used to be.

TexTim Runeaholic

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't know of any reason not to get a 2004 if you find one you like. MRMACARONI's sounds nice. I got a new 2004 from a Honda dealer on 7/30.

At the time they still had some in the warehouse, but the dealer has to make a special request to get one. At this point you should be able to get a 'deal' on a new one, but of course a used one will save you a bunch of cash.

Make sure you get the handlebars you want, or are prepared to swap them if needed. Good luck and keep us informed. :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Few months ago, Thx to Rich Oas, I found a black cherry new one who had sat for about a year at a dealership for $19 900 (before sale taxes due to export)
Since then I am a very happy RuneRider !!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Word I've heard from my dealer is that Honda is "helping" dealers sell the balance that they have in stock.

Preasure your dealer to pass on any and all savings and incentives to you for your best deal.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah, if you're going buy a new one, I'd try to find a dealer with one in stock. They'll be itching to get rid of it. My dealer didn't have one, that's why the warehouse stock came into play.

·
Registered
33 Posts
:D purchased a new 2004 from a dealer in georgia last week - $18,999 on e bay - best deal i've come across in the last year of looking - even w/$500 shipping - my local dealer whom i bought a valk and a bmw from, told me he gets msrp - i think s. cal. is a world and market of it's own - only downside is waiting 2.5 wks for delivery - i wonder if the 49 state version offers superior performance, etc.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.