Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Friday. Sherry and i will be there at the Best Western Sponsor hotel from Friday thru Sunday. Hope some of you will join us. Helen and Northeast GA have KILLER roads to ride.

PS....be in Maggie Valley, NC for the Big BIke Rider rally 3-5 June. If i don't catch you at Helen, maybe i'll catch you there? Sherry won't be with me on that one...and i'll be on the Valk...not the RUne for that one.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tim:

I'm leading a group of Wings to Brass Town Resort in Young Harris for lunch on Sat. It's a great place serving an upscale buffet. Come join us.

Afterwards I will take the group through Helen and will maybe see you there.

My cell number is 404-660-9415.

Wayne

·
Registered
172 Posts
Tim:

I will reverse my route on Sat. so that I will pass through Helen on the way up. Plan to meet me at the gas station at the intersection of GA 17 and GA 356. This station is about 1 mile north of the river crossing in downtown Helen on GA 17. It will be on the left side of the road. I will be there from 11 to 11:20 AM with our group. Brasstown Resort is only 30 minutes away. You can then join us on our return route south and take the Russell Scenic Hwy across the mountains back to Helen. This segment is a great 15 miles of twisting motorcycle road with awesome views.

Please confirm your agreement. See you on Sat.!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts