Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Ours (NJ) go on the license plate, if I had a choice I'd put it under the rear fender.
It depends on your state. When I lived in Houston, I never got my bikes inspected. In 76 I don't think we even had to get them inspected.

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
in Alabama.....we don't need no stinkin' inspection sticker....so there aint one :twisted:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for a plate I can mount some where on the bike - I can't find anything suitable for the stupid sticker 2" x 3.5" and uuuugly. :(

I am going to pass by the HD dealer on the way home and see what they have.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Don't put that uuuuuugly thing on your RUNE
Fold it up and keep in under the seat. No cop in his right mind is going to be looking at the inspection sticker. If he's pulling you over, it's just to find out what it is and to tell you how great it looks.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
how about on the fork, under the UGLY VIN sticker? (mine is gone, but, I have a buttugly Dept of Defens Base decal on my front fork, so I cant preach. The security folks wont let us put the decal on a plate that can be removed.)

ken (33,875)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up putting it on the chrome cover around the "pumpkin" as far back as I could get it - it's not really too bad you have to look for it in order to see it.

The guy that did the inspection wanted to put the sticker on the back fender and I told him in no uncertain terms that no way was he putting it there!

Ride On!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts