Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUPPOSED to be in the high 50s on Saturday and Sunday
Anyone up for a ride?
There is still alot of Salt on the roads up here, hopefully the rain will wash them off.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Chuck,
I heard putting salt on one's tail slows' one down. From what I hear 'bout your driving habits tells me you need a lil' salt sprinkled on your backside :wink:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
John,
A ride sounds like a good thing on Sunday. Where do you want to meet ??
Gene does the Polar Bear thing every Sunday, he is free after 11 a.m once he signs in.This week it is in our neck of the woods at the Cabin in Howell.
My youngest son's wife is delivering my grand-daughter on Thursday. I have a 15 month grandson from my older son ( he is 4 minutes older ).
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CONGRATULATIONS Grandpa
I hope all goes well with the birth.
I was looking at Sat.(supposed to be the warmer of the 2) for a ride but Sunday should work. I'll be watching the weather and touch base on Friday.
Now where are the other Jersey boys?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like fun but,

:? I would love to go riding with you but I have a bum knee and no motorcycle. Oh well maybe I can get me another bike soon and when it gets warmer maybe I will go to NJ. I am still a little skidish of the black ice.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Chaseman,
Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor. We would all be SKIDDISH on black ice, even cages on 4 wheels :wink:. Hope your knee is feeling better.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to hear everything went well
Kids are great, especially when you can spoil them rotten and then send them home :twisted:

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Not Me!

Congratulations my friend, but I want you to know I’m innocent, I had nothing to do with it, I was out of town, I was in the hospital, I’ve never been to New Jersey, I’ve never heard of New Jersey, My ex-wife had me and the :eek:4: cat both fixed two yeas ago.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rich
Saturday (62deg) is looking better than Sunday (44deg)
I'm still hoping that Jeff & JerseyIlision show up and post, HELLO?????
I'll be in the HOT TUB tonight so I'll be steaming into the New Year.
Oh Yea, Thank God someone had the common sense to get Chuck FIXED

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
John,
Going out to celebrate the coming of '05 tonight :roll: .( Along with that I will also celebrate the fact that Chuck was not in N.J anytime in the last year :lol: ).
My company may leave around noon tomorrow, good to go for a ride then :!: I will talk to Gene and see what his plans are.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yo

Let me know if ya'll make any plans for this weekend. I am going out probably right now for a shortie. Unfortunately, I won't have huge amounts of time over the weekend, but will try and meet if you can give me a time and place. Howell area sounds do-able Rich. I will need some time to wash off the salt after!!

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like we might just get all the Jersey RRs together to start a new year!
No Chuck, transplants aren't allowed. Poor Chuck he looks so lonely and jealous down there in the land of hurricanes. All that nice weather and no mountains to ride through.
I'm up for Sat around 1pm, how about one of the rest stops on GSP? I think there is one just south of the Driscoll Bridge. That should be about as central as possible. Any other Locations?
My cell# is 908-410-4199
My Home# is 908-362-5134
I'll check back tonight on where we want to meet.
Rich did you call Gene?
Well I still have to finish putting the RUNE together, better go
Later

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
John,
It's 8:30 pm. Going out with company to a party. They are staying the night. Not sure what time they are leaving tomorrow. Usually stay till 12 or 1pm the next day. Hope to call you approx. 10 or 11 A.M tomorrow if I don't get too, too, too :roll: Well you know. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL :!: :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Hi all. Had TOO good of a time last nite, I think. My company stayed till 2:30 p.m today so I could not break away.
Gene and I will be at the Cabin in Howell tomorrow ( weather permitting) about 11 am.
Hope to see some of you there.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Roads never dried out up here today, so I took the Wing out
When I got back the SALT had built up so thick on the lower lights that they didn't even look like they were on.
Where is this Cabin in Howell ?
What is it? Bar? Restaurant?

1 - 20 of 266 Posts