Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the best bike week ever !!!!! Saw the coolest bikes !!!! Arleen Ness himself walked up to me and just started chatting about bike stuff , i was actually star struck! Got a picture with Vinnie from Orange county choppers , you have to see those bikes in person to understand how amazing they really are. I saw lots of Runes , couple of guys from canada, a guy from South carolina with 2 runes, told all to stop in with us and tell us who they are . But the coolest was BBrune ,she was at OCC display parked in front of a $200,000 aluminum chopper. She had more crowd with her than they did ! She's covered her blue rune in head to toe graphics ,LED lites and other goodies , she was a true show stopper, and the bike was too. Saw a silver Rune at Corbins store on main street ,went back later to get a closer look but it was gone . The J&P cycles parts manager said Corbin along with somebody else have made HIGHWAYS THAT MOUNT TO THE BARS , check back in the new book coming in 30 days!!!!!!!! They will get my money if they do! Also saw a black rune in the park with highways already on it , some took a block of aluminum cut out the shape of the bar , split it in half , drilled & tapped to hold the bolts that clamp to the bar ,then drilled a hole in the side for whatever pegs he was using , i left him a note to call me , if he does i'll post more on that later. I had a great week , if i get more news i pass it along .Jimmy Rice #1249

1 - 2 of 2 Posts