Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RuneRiders Founder
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DarekF6C said:
:? Joke? :shock:
As if the Harley guys didn't have enough to laugh at Honda guys about. I don't think O.C.C would stoop that low. Yea it's a joke, but at least they didn't add the Goldwing safety butt bag to the Rune. :oops:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Stunning !

Lamont,

You give us a good laugh .. :lol: :lol: :lol: - I just wonder what the promotion slogan for it will be :roll: :?: :lol: The near hunman skin colour is quite special to give the association,- wonder if You will be able to get one i.e. denimlike :?: :lol:

·
RuneRiders Founder
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Stunning !

John DK said:
Lamont,

You give us a good laugh .. :lol: :lol: :lol: - I just wonder what the promotion slogan for it will be :roll: :?: :lol: The near hunman skin colour is quite special to give the association,- wonder if You will be able to get one i.e. denimlike :?: :lol:
This is what one of the Wing guys said. :lol:
I guess they thought if you get into a bad accident and can't kiss your own butt goodby then kiss Honda's. LOL's

·
Registered
195 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I actually like the airbag idea. I don't know how much good it would do, but if it can take the edge off of a frontal collision, why not? I gotta believe that Honda wouldn't make it available if it didn't serve SOME purpose. BMW is going to be the next with this, I bet!

(I swiped this from the GL site)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh hell! I just thought that picture was a joke since it really does look like a butt bag! Honda's really coming out with an air bag that looks like that? :lol: Well, if it saves lives, I guess I'm all for kissing ass!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't know about the airbag, but I just got my copy of Red Rider magazine and saw the Mickey Mouse theme Rune on page 18. Just gotta love it with the gold paint and extra touches. I'm curious how much cha-ching it will bring at auction later this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.