Rune Rider Forums banner

JUST SAYIN !

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  MO Rune Rider 
#1 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILYS!! Sorry for yelling !!
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

#2 ·
It's a rough one here. Sherry had back surgery Dec 9....and it didn't go as planned. She stayed in the Hospital for 5 days....and when they saw limited or almost no improvement....and she has quite a few issues associated with the major back surgery, they told me I had to place her in assisted living. Reluctantly, I did on 13 December....and she's been there ever since...and will remain there for the near future anyway. I'm hoping maybe with some improvement, maybe she can come back home in the New Year?

Anyway, things are pretty hectic here....taking care of the ranch...the animals....the bills....they' re canceling our contract 31 Dec....I'm possibly out of a job by April....my Honey is in the living facility....though I visit her daily. And the son-in-law's father passed away a few weeks ago suddenly and unexpectedly

Christmas is kind of lonely and rough this year here..........but wishing all of you the best and I'll keep my chin up...........

#3 ·
Wow Tim, you’ve really had a tough December. Don’t forget that Teresa and I are just up the road so feel free to stay with us over Christmas if you get lonely. Likewise we could come down and help out if you’d like. Just call. Does Sherry need anything?

-Ollie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.