Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He came down saturday. we passed each other on the hiway. he didn't stop. I had to turn around and go get him. He said he was in a 'zone'...just riding along :wink:

we shot some guns....drank some hooch...went out on the town. Today we rode up to Talladega...ate some vittles....and he headed back home.

After hearing the hole in his mufflers....i decided i had to take the plunge. Came home and promptly put half inch holes in mine. I will probably take it to three quarter inch next weekend. and that will probably be enough for me. Even the half inch sounds pretty good. no performance issues yet. I drove it about 20-30 miles after drilling. Next week...if i need more, i'll just dig out the old 3/4 bit and add a bit more.

Let us know when ya' get home save Ken. Had a great time!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
RedValk,
Yep. I made it home at 6:30 your time. So, I made great time. Ok, yes, I hooked up with a couple of speeding SUVs and trailed them. Then, I made up time taking the townie road of SC-78 all the way from Augusta to my house. The temp was dropping. And I got home just about the time I started getting nippy feeling. Rats. I forgot to check the odometer to see how far I went today.

Thanks for the hospitality, showing me your little ratdogs, your man-eating horses, and pirannah ponds. Cool digs!

Ken (15,200+)

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
er...uh...Ken...

don't you mean 25,200+ miles? Or did you go back home so fast...that you entered some kind of time warp and took miles off your bike????? :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts