Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW,
Tom sent me a pic. of the design I asked for on my spinner. What a job!!! and I think it would even make Chucks bike look good !!! :)
Rich K ( Rune Ski ) Sorry Chuck, My back is feeling a lil' better!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
runeski's finished knock off

Runeski I hope you like it. I think you had a good idea with this design. It is going to the chrome vendor on monday.

·
Registered
280 Posts
spinner

YES!!! Love it!! Much better on the font for the wording... :D

Keep us in touch..

Dave

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tom, are the prongs on the spinner thinner?...

than the finished chrome ones you showed earlier? It looks like it, prolly just an illusion, but it looks better, less chunky.

the other thing I was wondering is if the prongs could be "twisted" slightly as it comes off the center hub.

(oh, didn't receive a pic of mine...no prob if you didn't have a chance to make it...just let me know)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Tom, will the one that I orderd from you, the chrome with no lettering have those grove accents on the fins I hope so cuz that's much nicer than the first pics that we saw, just my opinion. And by the way the lettering font change was a good idea, but for me I'll stick with the smooth look. I have another question for you, will we be getting our orders before 8/6/04 the reason is I will be heading towards Sturgis South Dakota and won't be here to get it and don't want it sitting on my door step for 10 days if you know what I mean.
Thanks
Brent

·
Registered
11 Posts
knock off

Yes Sir,
I really like the new design. Will I too be geting a picture of the knock off i ordered before you chrome it :?:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts