Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
License plate frame

Frame that I have is made by (SDC) Signal Dynamics Corp. Model with top led bar is SD-2001. One with no led is SD-6001. Both are listed in the CrusierCustomizing web site.

1COOLMC

Bill

·
Administrator
6,960 Posts
chuck....why didn't you donate one of those as a prize at the Rally? Are you holding out on me? I'm going to have to demand you give back that 1000 dollar tshirt we gave you :oops: :roll: :wink: :shock:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Chuck,

Can you send me a set color coordinated for my black Rune? I know there will be an up charge for the custom paint but they look like they are worth it. Did you have these engineered or are you an engineer? I think they will flow nicely with the contours of the Rune. You are the man ..... Mike

·
Registered
146 Posts
Color scheme

Mike,

I would suggest you consider Chuck's two-tone offering. Black wood (achieved by exposing the wood to a high flame - see the post with the missing picture for more info) and then chrome plated metal holding it all together to match the chrome on your Rune.

Dan

·
Jersey Boy
2,854 Posts
Attn. all
I have been working on license plate holders for quite some time now. I KNOW Chuck knew about it and he copied my design. But he made his out of a cheaper material than mine. I am making mine out of high strength space age plastic. They will come in Basic Black,Illusion Blue, and our most popular color Black Cherry Red :!:
Wood (Chucks cheap choice of material after he got into my computer files and saw what I was working on. ) will only draw termites. After they are done devouring the wooden clothes pins they will attack your tires.
Buy MINE, you will not be sorry
Only $58.99 and FREE SHIPPING :wink: The phone lines are open
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
852 Posts
Rich,
Now that is what I like about good old America, healthy competition. Is there insurance available to cover a loss while shipping? Do they come in a plain box to keep hijackers from steeling them. Thanks ... Mike

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.