Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking today, what in the world are you supposed to ride after you've owned a Rune :?: :?: :!: So tell me...if you had to pick something that's available today, what would you own next? A Gold Wing, A VTX, A Harley, some kind of Chopper?

·
Administrator
6,893 Posts
Triumph Rocket III or Boss Hoss. Only other two bikes i have ANY interest in whatsoever.....

Just went over TWO YEARS with my Rune last week.............bike still kicks :cus:

·
Registered
364 Posts
better bike than the RUNE!

I Don't think I will ever have anything even close to perfection as this bike. I told my wife I plan to have it for 20 years!!! So I guess for me the question would be no.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Alternate bike

Why limit ourselves to a single bike? Keep the Rune and add to the collection; lots of tasty treats out there. Let's see, since we're dreaming, I'll take one of each:

BMW K1200 R, Yamaha VMax, Harley Street Rod, Triumph Speed Triple, Triumph Rocket III, Suzuki GSX 1000, Ducati 999R, and a brand spankin' new Gold Wing.

Oh what the hell, throw in a Honda CRX450F as well.

john

·
Registered
317 Posts
I traded a VTX1800C in on the Rune. I also have an '03 GoldWing with a Bushtec trailer.

I don't regret my decision to trade, but I sure miss the VTX.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
98 Valk,04Rune,05 Goldwing I also have a decommissioned '73 cb 450 k6. Whichever one I choose to ride it puts a big :) on my ugly puss :!: :!:
Rich K ( ValkSki, RuneSki, WingSki )The only way to fly :!:

·
Registered
47 Posts
In addition to my Rune, I also have an '05 Wing, '98 Valkyrie Tourer, '88 CBR1000 Hurricane, my wife's '05 VT750CA Aero and '05 VTX1300R. The next addition will probably be a Triumph Rocket III with an Aerocharger turbo (over 200 HP @ 8lbs of boost). Don't sell 'em, add bays to the garage!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Dodge Tomahawk ! Viper V-10 engine ! 500+hp = $500,000.00 :shock:
I believe they only made 10, so my chances are slim !

·
Registered
32 Posts
In order for me to continue being the envy of bike night and the ultimate attention-grabber who occasionally causes women and children to faint while cruising by on my Rune, I wouldn't settle for anything else other than a "Cruiser SS", which was built by the Schwinn Bicycle Company. They are very comfortable, dependable, economical and well-built bikes! And the only time I'd stop at the gas station would be to put air in the balloon tires. Now how's that for a Rune alternative?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts