Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was done when I spent hours late last night trying to figure out how to add a new Forum (for the first time for me) in this new forum format. Turns out they call it a "Node ". And getting it to show up exactly where I wanted was quite the challenge too.

But turns out....that wasn't enough. A link to the forum was desired. So I went to my post in the new forum and copied here for you.....since no one else saw fit to do that 馃檭

You're welcome!

Registered
"Not sure why there was a need for a link to the new section, as it shows up as a new post/thread/item (at least for me it did).
However, it's helpful.

I do know that the time and work you put into making that section possible is appreciated! The sad thing is, it'll get use by members and non-members alike that will only take from it and never acknowledge that the section is of use or appreciated. Again, THANKS for taking the time to figure it out and making it happen.
Along with, Thanks to anyone who adds to it by listing available parts for the Rune.

On the bright side, it'll be easier the next time, if a new section is ever called/asked for again."

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right....now, if we ever want another Forum (or Node, as they now call it), I know how to add it....and just as important.....how to put it where I want. Believe me when I say, I know some folks have complained about some of the format of this new Forum (which was changed a few years back), and to them I say.....if you think it's hard (at times) to figure things out....or that you don't like the new implementation, you should try to manage it and make changes....with no "owner's manual" or instructions to guide you! Some things, I've NEVER figured out (like how to change someone's password when they asked me to do it....not sure I can even do that anymore).

Hope the Salvage Forum brings some usefulness in the future............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts