Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my little plate that replaces the Honda logo on the gas tank. Very nice. Quality is identical to the original. Fit perfectly.

Thanks Danny, you did a great job. :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also received mine yesterday too. Looks great, Danny.

Too bad I don't go by a shorter name...... can't believe he was able to fit it all in on the plate.

thanks,

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks guys I'm glad you are happy with how those came out,
Show them to everyone and let them know how to get them .
My dealer is so impress, that he ordered for all the bikes on the show floor with is name and #.
Thanks again and sorry it took my engraver so long to get the material.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Danny, no word yet on the ZM plate?...

after the initial request and response, ya haven't responded to my e-mail queries.

ZM

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi ZM,
Sorry buddy ,I'm working on it but remember that this last weekend was a long one and I can only get service when the busness is open.
Anyway I should be picking up your plate today, the only mod was that we had to take off the shadow of the bottom name

·
Registered
39 Posts
?...

I know the ZM plates are not that important/much money and understandably probably not high on the priority list, but I got the impression from you they were ready to go...I've heard nothing from you though I've supplied info and said I was ready to pay immediately if you tell me how you want it.

Fill me in will ya?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Danny, re: the little plates do you have any that are already made up that just have the word Rune as the logo :lol:
Thanks
Bent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts