Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are hard to find but in case some one has a pair or is selling their Rune and wants to sell me the covers. Please send me a PM. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks! based on some pictures I have seen of the Runeski's version the have two hosrizontal slots, I guess for venting some heat. Don't think the ebay one offers that option.

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
The engine is water ( coolant ) cooled, these covers will not make the beauty run any hotter, just look better !! I did that because some members were concerned about this being a problem. I took care of 2 items with one solution, improve looks and venting for the members with over heating concerns on their mind.
Rich

·
Registered
990 Posts
The engine is water ( coolant ) cooled, these covers will not make the beauty run any hotter, just look better !! I did that because some members were concerned about this being a problem. I took care of 2 items with one solution, improve looks and venting for the members with over heating concerns on their mind.
Rich
Rich, it must be extremely boring up there in NJ for you to be responding to this comment almost eleven(11) years later. :) But I know how you must feel. Shala & I are getting ready to pull out in just a few hours with our Yamahas to attend a meet/ride in the Hill Country of TX - and I am so READY TO RIDE!

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Hey, I had to do something here in Dirty Jersey to keep myself occupied. Besides I like to keep the facts straight, even old news ! ;)
Thanks for the heads up anyway !!
Rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts