Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled in the driveway about 10:30 last night after leaving Erwin about 8:30 in the morning. The trip was uneventful but long.

Agatha and I had a great time at the rally.

As soon as I clear off my desk I'll get the pictures posted.

Glad to hear that Chuck P. is recovering ... maybe somebody could PM me his address so that I can get the get well card we all signed to him.

A big "Thank You" to Tim for organizing the event and I will be at the second Rally. I post more but for know the desk mess is calling ...

·
Registered
852 Posts
Dave,

Thanks to you and Agatha for making the weekend complete. Your trailer, supplies and gear were only surpassed by your hospitality. Thanks again. .... Mike

·
Registered
665 Posts
Dave and Agatha

I second Sermon's thoughts.. it was just so awesome that you shared your "stuff" with us... it really did allow us to have a gathering place to meet and visit... As you continue to be there for us :lol: please let us (me) know if there are things we can do to nelp make your participation even more enjoyable...The 2 of you worked very hard all weekend...Let us do more next time so you can have a bit more time together for R&R...thanks again to both of you.. :1st:

·
Administrator
6,960 Posts
Roger what they said. Dave's tent WAS GROUND ZERO!!! Whether it was hole drilling, harmonica playing, registering (cool name tags, Dave!)...or just boozing it up and telling stories about....er...uh....well, you know, THE TENT was THE PLACE to be! And i really liked having that cool Rune banner hanging up on it too! :lol: :eek:

We need to find some way to make it worth Dave's while to bring it again...... :twisted: :wink:

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
Tim

The entire event was flawlessly executed from start to finish and Dave’s Ground Zero was the icing on the cake.

I spent $450.00 in fuel and I was only pulling a small trailer. I can’t fathom what it cost Dave to drive that big truck and haul that huge rig. I would be more than happy to assist with Dave’s cost for the next RuneRally. I would really like to know we will have another Ground Zero.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.