Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....i just got permission to show you a sneak preview of the new shirt the CAT store is designing for us. The actual bike on the shirt is NOT final....as they plan on putting a picture of one of OUR REAL bikes on there for the bike. But here is the concept design.....that should be available very soon. So what do you think?

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
SOLD

:D :eek: I'll take several.
Maybe they should number each shirt up to 1500 :?:
Wouldn't that be cool to have this shirt which happens to have your actual bike production number? Just a thought. Anyway, I'll take several as soon as they're ready. :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
Great but, I'd prefer it without the dude on the bike. Riderless or maybe with a wicked Valkyrie maiden on board would be better.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Shirt

Great shirt. :)
I'll take several.

I agree that it would be nicer to have a beautiful woman on the bike instaed of the guy. I'd be real happy :D
to look for one and I could shoot her on my bike ... :D

maybe a pose like this

or this

:D

NH Bill
8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
shirt

I don't know where those shots disapeared to from my last posting but here goes another try just for practice

or someone of that nature posed on my Rune ... as I was dreaming in the posting above. :D

or a different costume ....

Gotta go wrap presents. MC!

NH Bill
8)

·
Registered
665 Posts
T shirt

I like and will buy whatever is printed... but personally I would have the word THE placed with the word Behold and the same font and size as "Behold" and the word RUNE by itself below... in the HONDA script only a bit bolder

·
Registered
80 Posts
shirt

I like the idea of "Rune" being separate and in Honda's script, I think there should be a beautiful woman
somewhere either holding the bike or on it, I like Ken's pic.
I wish it were warmer in NH ... but that's off topic. :)

NH Bill
8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts