Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas, also I would like to get with a bunch of rune riders this summer for the Sturgis Rally. This is a trip I have been wanting to do for years and I am finally doing it. I am going to take off two weeks. I hope others are going! Also I couldnt put the rear tire on the front well this is what the Honda shop said, and so I put a another Dunlop on it. Maybe Avon will make a front tire for it. Also the guys at Honda said they went to the last Honda show and they were told that another year of the Runes were not in the plans. I hope so, it will make our bikes worth a whole lot more. I put the front tire on myself and I didnt have to do anything with the radiator, the front fender slid right off. I cant wait till I do the rear because I heard it is a bitch! Anyway I did put the new golf club design mirrors on it and I love them. That and my new heated suit was what I got for my christmas and birthday, Oh yea my birthday is the day after Christmas. I am 46 years old.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Happy Birthday Chaseman

And manny more! especially as 1 to another biker who has survived so many years!!

Ride well,

NH Bill
8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts