Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see Metzger on 2wheeltuesday? He spoke very highly of his black rune. He just loves it. Kind of surprised to see him on it.
If you guys dont know, he is a great freestyle pioneer. I think he was the first guy to do a back flip. They had honda people talkin about it quite a bit. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sheesh

Am I the only young rune rider out there? Someone has to know what im talkin about. Anyone ever watch Speed?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Gotta fess up nowwwwwwww....Now that you've opened that can-O-worms
What's your age? :hb2: I imagine in your twenties :lol:

Maybe we should take a poll and find out the age range for this forum???

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey joecey I try to watch every Tuesday but missed that one helping my Daughter with her home work. :(
I have been trying to tape anything to do with the Rune I also missed motorcycle mania a friend said there was a good episode on the Rune too. :evil:
Well I'll just haft to watch for the reruns. :D
Ride safe!

Todd

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
I watch Speed on Tuesdays and I'm 48. Ill start a new thread to get an age group avg. for this board.
I'll bet the avg. age for a RUNE rider at 45.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Average age

joecey;

Hope this don't come off preachie ... I got kids 11 & 13 so I could easily be your age and I just learned to slalom water ski 4 years ago so I could be 12 but that wouldn't fit with my kids age ... and when I get stopped by the cops for speeding (again!) I feel 16 ... and when I go to a St*#p club I feel 25 ... I just started a new career 2 years ago so some days I feel 24. And I hope I'm still riding with some younger people 'till the day I die and If I play my cards right It'll still be a while ... but to put it in perspective ~ my first real ride was just after Woodstock ~ from LA to Boston on a 350 Honda. But I know people half my age who look at life like old farts. :eek:4: Age is in the mind of the owner (or leassee). :capwin:

:biker:

Stay young 8)

NH Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts