Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to have a miniature dicast to display of the Rune.
I noticed there is a cool large 1/16 scale 1800 goldwing being made by http://www.motormaxtoys.com/ And sent them a quick email asking them to consider making one of the Rune.
What do you guys think? A motorcycle as unique as the Rune Maybe if there is enough request one of these company's will make one?
Attached Goldwing below.

Todd

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'll phone up in the morning and find out the facts from these companies.
If they do make the Rune models, I don't mind bringing some with me, for whoever's interested, when I visit the states next in the new year.
I can mail them out when I arrive, ( saves you having to pay the international postage and duty ).
Either way I'll let you know if they make them or not.

·
Registered
390 Posts
OK, I phoned the dealer today. He said the Rune model has not been released yet by Maisto (the manufacturers). They should be out some time in the new year. The guy also said that they're attending the '05 model fair between 10-15 Feb. He'll have an idea of the colors available then. If you can't get them in the US the same deal applies, I'll bring them over for you when they're out. My guess is that they'll be available in the US though.
[/list]

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey runespyder thanks for the link I noticed they would let you submit your email so they could let you know when there in stock and I did.
Thank you runerod for your offer to bring some over with you.
I guess its still true today you do meet the nicest people on a Honda 8)

Ride safe: Todd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.