Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to ask if all you "Trailer Queens " and short term riders made it home safely. I am in Yukon, Ok for the night.
The Art of the Motorcycle show was teriffic. Guess what was the very last Bike displayed at end of the displays. A Black Cherry with chrome wheels. Everyone likes BLACK CHERRY!!!!!
Exhaust sysatem sounds teriffic. Will have to sneek into driveway when I get home.

1COOLMC

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bill, I enjoyed meeting you at the rally and having lunch during the ride on Saturday. I think we were all a little envious that you actually rode in from Calif. Be safe on your journey back home and we'll see you again next year.

·
Registered
430 Posts
1COOLMC - You are quite the road warrior!! :twisted: Sounds like you're making good progress on your way home.

I know there are quite a few Runes in California...hope we get more to come next year...you can lead the way. :D I didn't make it to the Rally, so I grow more and more jealous as I hear all the fun details. BE SAFE!

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
1COOLMC said:
Exhaust sysatem sounds teriffic. Will have to sneek into driveway when I get home.
Bill, I too enjoyed meeting you and as well admire your gumption.

However, I have some bad news for you, I’ve called your wife and told her what you had done………..DON’T go home!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.