Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Used Rune

I recall you joining the board before the ownership of a Rune,correct me if I'm wrong.....is the milestone for you or for the Rune?? When you bought it what was the mileage. Whats the mileage on that other bike? Did you buy it new? Whats its mileage? Funny I watched my second Rune turn 34000 2day,294 miles 2day! Same or more tomorrow. Ride safe all!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I recall you joining the board before the ownership of a Rune,correct me if I'm wrong.....is the milestone for you or for the Rune?? When you bought it what was the mileage. Whats the mileage on that other bike? Did you buy it new? Whats its mileage? Funny I watched my second Rune turn 34000 2day,294 miles 2day! Same or more tomorrow. Ride safe all!
Rune had 2112 miles the day I got it, and after today I have put over 900 miles on it! Pretty cool huh?:hun1:

Now that its no longer icy and cold, I can finally put the skiis and snow shoes away and put miles on my Rune!

·
Iron Butt
4,924 Posts
Congrats Falcon Wing! I also enjoy documenting my fun with pics of the ODO. Ride on!!
:yes:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Need to get you a throttle locker and practice riding without hands.........that picture would have been even more monumentous if taken @ 40mph. And when you turn over 5,000 miles with 50mph on the speedo, and then 10,000 miles with 100mph on the speedo..............and so on... :lol:
Not sure I possess the desire do try that!:eek:4:

I have had it now a YEAR today infact.:capwin::capwin::capwin:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Need to get you a throttle locker and practice riding without hands.........that picture would have been even more monumentous if taken @ 40mph. And when you turn over 5,000 miles with 50mph on the speedo, and then 10,000 miles with 100mph on the speedo..............and so on... :lol:
Let's see, speed = mileage / 100, so I am coming up on 50k, which would equal 50k/100 = 500 mph. While she may look like she could do that, I don't think she could--not even drafting a Hayabusa.

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
Get out there and ride that thing! 1300 miles in 3 months? Some have ridden that much in less than 24 hours, Nate!! You need to get that girl out more!!!

It's almost winter again, and you will be putting her away!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Get out there and ride that thing! 1300 miles in 3 months? Some have ridden that much in less than 24 hours, Nate!! You need to get that girl out more!!!

It's almost winter again, and you will be putting her away!
I'm savoring it..... :lol:

AND some of the best riding in the county is in my back yard (well close enough) that I don't have to ride 1k miles to get there!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I did 3400 during the Ralley and Pre Ralley...

FYi this is Rune Riders . com Not Rune admirers .com

I have no photos of my odometer.. However I could share some soot covers exhaust photos along with some patinaed fender edges..

A low mile Rune is a sin!!! The Rune Gods are going to be angry. Just like it is not good for the human soul, its not good for the Runes to sit still...

·
Iron Butt
4,924 Posts
some of the best riding in the county is in my back yard (well close enough) that I don't have to ride 1k miles to get there!!
Neither do I! That's why I spend 500 mile days in the twisties! I have had this Rune for 18 months and have put 23K miles on it. My first one had 36K on it at this age. :oops:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts