Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At onset of the Saturday Rune Riders group ride, in Erwin, Tim Moore a/k/a RedValk, the Evil, made an announcement. Tim said, “The ride would take place on roads Florida riders have never seen”. He went on to say there would be three groups. The first for more experienced riders (the hot shots), second for intermediates (aspiring hot shots) and the third group was reserved for “Florida Weenie Wimps”. When he said this he looked right past Bonnie, from Jacksonville, FL, (who I believe road in the first group) and
looked straight at me; I was mortified beyond comprehension.

I want to set the record straight right now. :clap2:

I maneuvered that Road From Hell without incident and all the other riders in my group will stand
shoulder-to-shoulder with me on this. :yes:
Well.............. all except those who were bothered by my screaming :22yikes: and the one time I tossed my cookies.

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correction

I have a correction; the lady passing everyone on the “Road From Hell” was DonnaM, of Jacksonville, FL.
It’s an honest mistake; she was going so fast it was impossible to focus on her.

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
You make me laugh!!! I was only following Ray the entire time. Both Saturday and Sunday, I was just hanging on to his rear bumper. He was a great leader for me! Loved his style of riding and I was comfortable being behind him. I think there were a few others at the front of the pack. Actually, I only rode in the second pack on Saturday. I do go to the mountains several times a year and love riding up there. We be back there next month to see the fall colors. Can't wait 'til next years rally.

G

·
HOT SHOT

Your "RIGHT" Indy and myself riding in the first group had someone in front of us with a beautiful break light display and tons of space between her and the riders in front of the three of us,It made me feel like I was in the wrong group,but having a good rider (hot shot from hell) in the third group was sure a bonus to that group........Good work! Runed aka Ohio Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.