Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Here are a few more pics of the Rune Lift Adaptor. I hope this helps answer a few questions.

----Matt----

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sears Lift?

It sure looks a lot like my Sears lift.... Hey Matt... I did not get the checkerboard strips on my adapter. I guess the early ones were not equiped with that :attention: option. I will put some sort of ribbon or flag on mine.... this really is very well designed and a person could ride away with the adapter still attached.... :shock:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not Sears == Sunex

Hey Rich,

The lift is a Sunex...looks rather similar to a Sears lift. My father is sending you the checkered flags tomorrow. All you need to do is pop rivot them on...you need 2 3/16" short pop rivots...we will include them as well.

Peace --------Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Loading bike onto lift with adapter

It's time I break loose with some of my money to buy an adapter to lift my Rune. I spent entirely too much time on my hands, knees and back the last weekend cleaning it.l

Could you please take the time to explain exactly what needs to be done to load the bike onto the lift with the adapter. Looking at the bike, there doesn't appear to be enough room under it to get both under it.

I have two Harleys with a lift made especially for them and all I do is slide it under the bike and pump it up. Is your adapter that easy?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Freddie

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi rchsbandman,
You have now a product on the French territory. I received it yesterday together with other product I ordered few months ago (Thx to Babu34 container)
I still have to put the lift together my ATV 1500lbs lift before trying to lift my Baby...
THX your product look good

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Adaptor Emails and Responses?

Hi Folks,

Long time, no chat - sorry about that.

FYI - adaptors are still being produced and orders are still being taken.

Lately, I have noticed that a few emailed folks are not getting replies from me. It appears as if email filters are allowing your messages to get to me but none of my replies are getting back to you.

Please place a phone number in the email so I can reach you if this happens in the future.

Again, orders are being taken -

Safe riding!
Best
Matt
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts