Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I am 46 years old and I have been riding motorcycles since I was 8 years old and when I went into the Air Force in 1978 I even bought the first CBX Honda in Sumter, SC. I have owned almost all of the Hondas made from the Valk, VTX1800, and now I own the one bike I had hoped that Honda would make one day, Mine is the Black Cherry Rune. I have done a few things to it, like the windshield, the dual seat by Corbin and I have the back pegs and the luggage rack fabricated so I can take my wife and a bunch of luggage on it. Finally a 6 cylinder with fuel injection. I ride all year round, I finally bought the wider lectric suit and I rode today at 21 degrees and stayed warm. One problem, I hate the exhaust, one for being too quiet, and the other for being too short, and all of you know about that because I know you are constantly cleaning the rear wheel and back fender. What is this new exhaust designed, not the modifaction that some are doing, but a new exhaust 6 into 6. 8)

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
do a search on the Rivco post of three possible exhaust designs. They spoke of making an exhaust that would point the exhaust away from the rear. just search on it......

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
And to keep the exhaust a whole lot cleaner: try to use EXCLUSIVELY Shell 93 premium. It works. We beat the cleaning of the pipes to death months ago, but the gas thang is relatively new.
Ken (23,350 miles)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts