Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just picked up a 2005 Rune 11,000kms Illusion Blue a week ago, have had alot of different bikes over the years, cruisers/sports bikes but i must say the Rune is a very special bike and loved it from the very first test ride.I also ride a Suzuki Boulevard M109R, very different with simular power & weight of the Rune, but the Rune is just more re-fined, love them both......Happy Cruising

·
Registered
145 Posts
Was bike already in country? I see it's not one of the dozen or so made just for Australia (based on you VIN sticker post). Cross paths with any of the other Runes there. LOU (his handle here) was an active member here for a time, he had one of the Runes made for Australia.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was bike already in country? I see it's not one of the dozen or so made just for Australia (based on you VIN sticker post). Cross paths with any of the other Runes there. LOU (his handle here) was an active member here for a time, he had one of the Runes made for Australia.
The bike was in the country, it is a import , bought it from a Bike Shop..only ever seen one other in person here in Oz (RodneyRune) very rare out here ... maybe guys just don’t ride them locked away in a shed somewhere.... I bought mine to ride, love it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks RedValk, this is my 3rd M109R...i love to customize them to look different from all the others out there. Not much i can customize on the Rune but im sure ill find some things to change to make it unique(y)🇦🇺

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, just picked up a 2005 Rune 11,000kms Illusion Blue a week ago, have had alot of different bikes over the years, cruisers/sports bikes but i must say the Rune is a very special bike and loved it from the very first test ride.I also ride a Suzuki Boulevard M109R, very different with simular power & weight of the Rune, but the Rune is just more re-fined, love them both......Happy Cruising View attachment 20974
I have one of each as well! Just picked up my rune yesterday and I agree 100 percent

·
Registered
145 Posts
Rockstar: NICE pair of bikes! (y)

Did prior Rune owner do the upgrades? The chrome intakes, rear wheel center hub, mirrors, seat, etc. Planning to install side covers of some kind (noticed there's no stock alternate cover )?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts