Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL IM A NEW MEMBER MY NAME IS CHUCK AND IM FROM COLUMBIA MARYLAND I HAD A 2000 AERO BUT I ALWAYS WANTED A VALKYRIE ,I HAVE BEEN LOGGING ON TO THIS SITE FOR SOME TIME NOW ,YOU GUYS ARE VERY INFORMATIVE AND CONVINCING THAT THE RUNE IS A FANTASTIC BIKE , SO I HAD PURCHASED ONE FROM MASS. 450 MILES AWAY AND NEVER SAT ON ONE OR RODE ONE FOR THAT MATTER ,BUT ONE RIDER IM MY CLUB HAS ONE AND I JUST DROOL EVERYTIME I HAD SEEN IT , I HAVE THE BLACK CHERRY CHROMED EDITION , WHAT A RIDE !! I PURCHASED THE PULL BACK BARS ,IT SEEMED TO FAR AWAY EVEN THOUGH IM 6'2" BUT HAVEN'T INSTALLED IT AS YET ,SOUNDS LIKE FUN , IM NOT COMPUTER SAVY LIKE YOU GUYS BUT I WOULD LIKE THE HANDLE VROOMRUNE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THE GREAT CUSTOM ITEMS FOR THE BIKE AND WILL BE PURCHASING THOSE AS WELL
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SITE
CHUCK VROOMRUNE

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Welcome Chuck!

To change your 'nickname', go to your PROFILE (look up above the messages...at the links just under the "Runeriders.Com Message boards picture/caption"....and pick the "Profile" link (just click on it). In your profile, the very first line says "Username". Change it to whatever you like. Let me know if you have any problems....

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Chuck,
Welcome to the Rune family. You and I have the same bike, Black Cherry Red and pull back bars. Good Ride.
See you around the bend
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Chuck,
Welcome to the family, good luck reading all the old posts, it took me 3 days to get through them all.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to the Rune Information Hiway

Glad to have another person aboard. Like John said, there is a lot of info on this board about almost everything that people have come across with their Rune. If you have questions, just spend some time searching. I'm like you on the purchase, I'd never heard one, rode one or knew anyone with one before I purchased mine. I flew from Seattle to Utah and drove mine home 1000 miles the first day I owned it!!! It was love at first sight and it only gets better. Check out peoples personal galleries for awsome additions to your bike. I'm sure you've already discovered Tom and his ultimate goodies.

Diver Dave :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts