Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're up to 50 folks now for the dinner saturday night. Weather is looking good (see forcast above). I'm closing out the list either MONDAY OR TUESDAY....so....if you want to eat free and get free prizes (YOU MUST BE ON THE LIST....or NO dice!!!!)....contact me NOW....in the next few days.

Again, i leave early thurday morning. So you won't be able to get hold of me easily after that. Well...i guess you still can. I may check the board from the hotel internet connection. And you can call the hotel. i may even give out my cell number?

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
First Tom Cruise and now me.

First Tom Cruise and now me.

At 7:00 P.M., this evening, I was to have appeared before the Miami Shores City Commission.
Because of the approaching hurricane the public hearing has been postponed until next Thursday.
I represent a shopping center developer and my petition is on the agenda.

South Florida only has Seventy-Eleventy-Billion shopping centers and we need one more, so I have to be there.
Because I can’t be in two places at one time I will be unable to attend the :( RuneRally.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
represent
represent
I know that word.
Now I understand where the poetic wit comes from
Chucks a Lawyer!
No wonder he left NJ, we have one of those on every block, right between the Deli and liquor store.
:a13:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts