Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
That was a surprise!

After clicking on the link I thought, I’ve seen this before and was about to go back to the “Pink Pussycat” web page, (where I’m a charter member), when I saw the OWNERS dropdown. There I was in the company of gentlemen, something I’m not accustom to.

I don’t remember answering the questions, but I remember my answers. Too I don’t know where the photo came from and they spelled my name wrong.

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
gee...didn't know i was on there. Never saw that before. Sure am glad i didn't send them a photo of me....or everyone would be asking for my autograph like Chuck :wink: Chuck's used to all that fame. I'm not...i'm just a Wannabe *******. I couldn't have handled that fame. Chuck takes it all in stride.

And the chicks...the chicks are all over Chuck now. I'm telling you, i just couldn't take it. 8)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Who is on the Honda Rune webiste ?

Tim and Chuck,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Chuck,

The picture is in Your Photo Post folder. I was referring to exactly that website when I wrote : http://www.runeriders.com/viewtopic.php ... light=comb

And I just thought - after reading Your comment about not having hair : "That's just Chuck in a nutshell :!: :!: :!: "

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Gentlemen, You have no reason being ashamed or anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts