Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rich,

after four days in your country j wish to confirm.
you have a lot of nice pretty actractive girls. the fact is there are no much cars and women walk anywhere during the day. j had a very good impression of Polska, lukely in september j should be back.
it is a pleasure to walk (in Gdanzk), j excite my eyes hahahahahah.
j got rosted duck and fried apples and a polska soup with vegetables and pork meat served into a empty bread. good beer. for what concerns wodka, j taste this evening :roll:
some bikers around.

ciao

·
Registered
111 Posts
hannibal said:
Hi Darekf6c,
j had been in Gdanz (130 km south).
j should probabily be back in september, j studied the way for going by bike but too long way and too many radar controll :twisted:
when returning j keep you informed
ciao
hannibal
You mean Gdansk (Danzig) :) Beautiful city, indeed. The road from Gdansk to Warsaw should take about 3,5 hour. Don't worry about the radar controlls - tickets are very cheap (max. 100 euro) in comparision to Italy (max. 1300 euro) :) . The Polish Police is very polite for motorcyclists. I have never paid any ticket when riding on my bike, even when I exceeded the speed. During the controll the Policeman will ask many things about your bike: how fast it can go, how much it costs, what is the fuel consumption and so on, then usually he says: "what a beautiful machine, ride safe and a little slower :) "

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.