Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RedValk – PAY-UP!

In preparation for the September Gala I am having my crappy little car fitted with a trailer hitch.
Now that is not a forgone conclusion because my “crappy little car” is not easy to work with.
If the fabricators are successful I will be ordering the following:

http://motorcycletrailer.com/1/

Because this Festival is all RedValk’s idea I think it is only equitable that he reimburse me for the :money1: costs I am incurring.

·
Registered
534 Posts
For Chuck

Chuck,

You'll end up having a nice rig doing the travel the Rune rally, Your Crossfire with that trailer hitched and Your black Rune on the trailer...

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Tim is paying? Sounds good to me.
I have a wedding on Saturday in Pa.
Since Tim's picking up the travel expenses, I'll have a private jet standing by to fly the wife and I down (with RUNE in the back) to the shindig.
Thanks Tim, please post your CC# so I can order up the jet.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Chuck & Ken,

Chuck & Ken,

-Be cautious ! - This is not an issue to make fun about ...

Especially for Ken :

I'll just mention to You that I had to put things in correct order by PM to Rich (Rune Ski) today about his doubts about if he had to feel hit about that Denver, CO thing (Rich, what are You up to since You've got that feeling :?: - please explain to all of us !)

Especially for Chuck :

I'll just mention to You that there is always a downside to every medallion - here it comes - in danish - and You don't have a clue if I'm offending You at the utmost (I´m not, just translating to danish what I've written so far in this post ) :

----
Begin translation
----

Ken & Chuck,

Vær forsigtige !- Dette er ikke et emne at spøge med ...

Særligt til Ken :

Jeg vil blot nævne for dig, at jeg var nødt til at bringe tingene i den rette sammenhæng for Rich (Runeski) i dag på grund af hans tvivl om hvorvidt han skulle føle sig ramt af dén dér Denver, CO - ting. (Rich hvad har du gang i siden du fik den følelse :?: - forklar det venligst for alle !)

Særligt til Chuck :

Jeg vil blot nævne for dig at der er en bagside på enhver medalje - her kommer det - på dansk - du har ikke den fjerneste anelse om hvorvidt jeg fornærmer dig på det groveste (det gør jeg ikke, jeg skriver blot på dansk, hvad jeg har skrevet i dette indlæg ind til nu) :

----
End translation
----

An now when we're at it - about people talking funny :

In Denmark we have exactly the same for word for "START" as most of You have - it´s exactly the same meaning in Danish - it's spelled "START" in danish, and it´s also pronouced that way here in Denmark, not "STRRRT" as in New Jersey ! (putfile - thing).

- Rich - You ended up some kind of victime in this post - I just hope You forgive me.... Sometimes it's dangerous communicating with Danes.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
John,
I just felt I was being hit on because everytime there is a topic brought up( especially something slanderous ) the Jersey Pole is is the first guy Chuck likes to jump on :cry: . ( He still thinks I am 4'2" tall and 83 lbs. )
Rich K ( Rune,Wing,Val, Ski )

·
Registered
534 Posts
Some comfort for Rich

Rich,

-There isn't much to say to comfort You, because what You say I consider right ... sometimes life is hard, almost too much ...

You could :

.. do a post where You join in with David that You have the same problems with looking at Your six in Your Rune mirrors, and You could add that You have those problems on Your Wing, too ...
... do a post where You are announcing that You are getting a bit tired of Your three tiny mopeds in the garage, and that You´re now considering a real motorcycle, and have been looking for a V10 Boss-like thing.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Flat head

RunSki,

Please tell me he doesn't also think you have a flat head and are missinf all your teeth!

Kythyn

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
er...uh....i am providing a cook out SUnday night. ANd i do have a bunch of cool prizes.....that are all free (each of you get a free raffle ticket for the pirzes). Not sure i can pay for the private jets and such, though :wink:

but we are going to have one heck of a Rune party!!!!!!!!!!

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RedValk, you are off the hook.

A trailer hitch cannot be attached to my “crappey little car”.

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
but you STILL need to come to the rally!!!!!!!!!! We need ya' there Chuck.........

·
I'd rather be riding!
4,932 Posts
I am leaving from Jacksonville, Fl on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning if anyone is coming from the south and wants to ride up.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Well I guess I'll have to ask Ken to "borrow" one of those C130s. I understand they can land and take off on a regular road.
Of course we all know Ken is part of the SGC so maybe he has a transporter that will work.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
A C-17 would be even better. And the ride is nicer.

Going to be a hot one today heat index up to 114. However, I will be the guy with the leather chaps and armored jacket w/helmet on the Rune.

Ken (33,600 miles)

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
John,
I know Chuck loves me even though he does say those nasty things 'bout me :lol: As far as the Boss Hoss goes my buddy Gene is getting a 502 next month,( only a V-eight) I can't wait to see this monster he is creating.
LOVE TO ALL :beer3:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
i saw a guy at the InZane who was a NJ Valk member who knew you SkiBum. He says he sees you show up for quite a few of their rides. Wish i could remember his name....but WAY to much alcohol consumed last week to ever do that :oops: :roll:

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Tim,
I ride all over Northern Jersey, been on every road from the Delaware River (NJ PA border) to the Hudson River (NJ NY Border) North of Rt 80, even the ones that don't go anywhere.
I run into riders everywhere I go and being a laid back ex-long haired freak type, I get along with everyone. Of course the RUNE tends to be the icebreaker now.
I really wish I could get to the rally to meet everyone, but it's a first cousin getting married and the only one on my mother’s side. His mother and I go to Renaissance Festivals together and all ways end up in the stocks or the dunking pool. We love to have fun and don't care who sees us getting nuts. If I don't go to the wedding she may cut off something that I still like to use.
Then again if Ken shows up in a shinny A.C. 17 after the wedding I’ll be there with bells on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts