Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a set of these foot pegs on. I found an old post about them and with a recommendation from IBRUNED (who also has a set) sent my money down to Danny in Texas. (Sent money on Friday, received pegs on Wednesday)
It took apx 5 mins to put them on. They bolt onto the 2 rear bolts of the swing arm cover
The wife tried them out and she liked the feel of them (she's 5'-2" sitting on a Corbin rumble seat)
I really like the way they follow the lines of the side covers when they are up.
Here are a few pics

You can see more pics and enlarge them by clicking the link at the bottom of the page

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
I think I like yours better than the $760.00 arrangement I have. However, on yours, it appears the passengers foot may come in contact with the top of the exhaust if they are not careful.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These pegs where only $300, Danny doesn't have a CPU so you have to phone him.
The wife has small feet(ladies 5 1/2) if she puts the arch of her foot on the pegs she doesn't touch the pipes

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think i like them better than the ones i have too. Mine are also the $760 ones! Much cleaner.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
John,
Can you send me Danny's phone #. I had it once, but like all good things you once had I lost it :cry: . [email protected]. Or you can just post it on the board for anyone else who is like me.
They come with the pegs ?
Thanks,
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
665 Posts
Foot Pegs

those of you saying you paid $750 for pegs.... what in the heck did you put on? I put the Rivco footboards on... very high quality and a lot more steel and crome than pegs and they only around $400.... Did any others put on the Rivco foot boards?? What did you pay for them? I do love the Corbin Rumble Seat ... wish I would have been smarter and paid the extra $100 for the heated one...Froze my ass off a couple times this past fall.

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rich
Here is Danny's info

Danny Huey
PO Box 1870
Weatherford, Texas 76086

Cell# 817-517-3650

Costs- $299.95 + $12.50 S+H

Yes they come with the Pegs, they are retro style pegs PIN 4400 from kuryAkyn, and can be interchanged if desired.

Danny has a heavy heavy Texas drawl, being I lived in Texas for 11 years I had no problem understanding him, but for you other northerners just keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth like your trying to keep the chew in and relax, don't talk like you've just got off the GSP during rush (6am-7pm) hour
(i.e.: GO! YOU FRIG'IN MORON, :mad1: THERE'S F%#@ing :cus: 5 FEET BETWEEN YOU AND THE :banghead: CAR IN FRONT OF YOU, Oh yea welcome to New Jersey)
I miss the laid back life style of the south, but being born in NJ, I had to come back to make the "big money" before I burned out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Skibum,

Glad to hear you like them. I also think they follow the lines of the bike better than anything else I have seen. They look integrated to the design, like they came with the bike, not added on.

Enjoy your trip, don't hit any alligators. :shock:

IBRuned

1 - 10 of 10 Posts