Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....I asked you guys a few questions last month about registering a out of state bike in CA. Thanks to those of you who replied. I decided to buy it and register it in Nevada. I will have to have multiple insurance polocies, one for the Rune in Nevada and another for my BMW registered in CA. I believe it will be worth it to own the Rune. I found a 04 chrome on E-Bay for a great price...Looking forward to meeting you folks on the road.

My question is this. I have read as many posts as I could find regarding the exhaust mod. Some of the posts mention a close off slide and some use the conduit plug. I want to do the mod but really haven't been able to get the info on the "complete mod". I am looking for a detailed post of measurements, pictures, how the slide was built, etc. Has anyone documented this mod with specific details? If anyone can provide this I sure would appreciate it.

TIA

·
Registered
146 Posts
Exhaust mod

Airborne,

There is a great set of photos showing the drilled exhaust in a recent post entitled Exhaust mods redux in the Tech section.

I think it was Hogslayer that came up with the sliders, but a search of old post with the word exhaust will nail that down for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts