Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I have the keys and today I go pick up the cable from Champion Honda in North Charleston SC. I will bring them with me to RedValks and we may play with them. I dont have them programmed into the Rune yet.
Ken

·
Registered
534 Posts
License to kill

Ken,

Ref your new website : I was in London this weekend for a board meeting with a client, and I passed by MI5 - they are processing your license to kill now, it will be in your mail next week.

- BTW : Saw no Runes on the streets ...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hannibal, good luck with the eye operations !

Hannibal,

Good luck with the eye operations !

I was operated for cateract on both eyes one year ago, and got at the same time my vision corrected so I don´t have to wear glasses any more - swapped the glasses in front of the eyes with PVC in the eyes - what an improvement of life quality, after getting stucked in waiting list in the danish health system for allmost a ½ year ... :banghead:

.. best wishes :) :sun1:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi John,

came to italy. 20 days waiting list. 750 euro for left eye, 36 euro for right eye. 12,50 euro per control visits (two).
still out of my comprehension why the bad eye(left) is paying more than the goodone (right). eye pharmaceutical liquid to my charge, also to my charge the dog and the white wood :roll:

ciao
hannibal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts