Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, as I wrote a couple of weeks ago I had some Rune goodies for sale,but almost all of it is gone thanks to those who purchased it. Redvalk I still have the rune lift,you said you had wanted it & I was wondering if thats still the case if not no biggie,then to anyone else the lift will be available for $90.00 that includes shipping & insurance.First one to email me and send the bucks gets it.
Brent
email me at [email protected]

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Happy Birthday Tim!

In the spirit of this joyous occasion I am personally going to have RuneSki send a check, to you,
in an amount equal to the Lift Adaptor’s purchase price.

This is my present to you and good tidings to you.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Bday

Happy Birthday :hb2: Tim.... Everything gets better after 50 :shock: .... the end is getting closer :eek:4: but everthing else gets better. Yep even that....yuk yuk! :a13:

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck and Tim,
I had the check written out and put into an envelope and stamped. THEN I got a phone call from the Honda dealer and he tells me my Gold Wing JUST came in today. I had to put that money towards the Wing, Sorry. :cry: He will install all of the accessories and I will have it by Friday.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Good for you Rich, I’d love to have a Wing. I’ve wanted one ever since I got the Rune.

I just can’t justify getting one.

I just checked the odometer and after two years the Rune only has 8112 miles.
Unlike you, and Ken, I have to work. When I do find time to ride I’d rather be on a Rune than a Wing.
The only reason I considered getting a Wing is because I would really like to have one and that makes no sense.
Make sure you get Gene to post a picture.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Hi Site Daddy, Runeryder99 here just want to say Hi. Sure will post a picture of RuneSki's NEW WING asap. He bought $$$$ of accessories in Lake George. I bought him a can of gorilla hair [fiberglass] and locked him in his garage with his Valkyrie, he thinks he getting a Wing.

Be safe

Runeryder99

1 - 6 of 6 Posts