Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just order a "big blue "lift for the rune from www.drivengear.com

Check out the website. I will let everyone know how well it does.

I also ordered the basic bar mounts, GL1800 mounts and the Valk adapter.

Should have in about a week. This is one of the best lifts for motorcycles Ive seen.

·
Registered
228 Posts
RUNE102 said:
Just order a "big blue "lift for the rune from www.drivengear.com

Check out the website. I will let everyone know how well it does.

I also ordered the basic bar mounts, GL1800 mounts and the Valk adapter.

Should have in about a week. This is one of the best lifts for motorcycles Ive seen.
was there an update to this? 82 CBX, me too!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
It will hold a Rune tho, I've talked to these guys before. If you get the GL1800 adapter, it'll work for the Rune and you can spin the tires (or remove them). I think you saw the wheel adapter pic. That one lifts via the wheels. I wouldn't use that for anything except my dirt bike. I like these units because they're not hydraulic, their gear driven. They come apart and hang on the wall. They not tippy. What else? Oh yeah, they're a bit expensive....

·
Registered
275 Posts
What ever blow yer skirt up hg slyr. The GL adapter is fitted to the lift and stays on the lift. You can get a straight beam adapter to work with Eric's plate, or an adapter fitted to a particular frame. Read the web site, it'll tell you more. Most bike frames will accept a standard type adapter. This'll prob be my next big garage purchase....but it'll take a while

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.