Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...advertising our Rally. Put on by the VRCC. Check it out guys....http://www.valkyrieriders.com/RuneRally/

We have opened the Rally up to NON Rune riders. If you don't have your reservation....you best get it NOW. As the Valk poeple will fill the rest of the hotel soon. Free food...free prizes...great rides....etc.

What are you waiting for???????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Red, hope you are doing well. Did you invite Motorman, Jerry Palladino and wife, Donna? Just wondering. If they are not traveling with the Ride Like A Pro seminars, maybe they'll come to the rally.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: For Bonnie

John DK said:
Bonnie,

FYI : Both Motorman and Donna are board members here.
I should have figured. I have talked to them on the VTX board and met them when they came to Atlanta. And bought the first video. It's very good. Nice people.

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everyone is invited. No one from the board....or not on this board....that owns a Rune....will be "denied". But, that said, i'm too busy to giving out personal invitations to anyone 8)

I've got this listed now on here, on the BBR board, on the VRCC board, and on the Honda Members Events calendar on Honda's web site. If someone doesn't come to it, it won't be beacuse they didn't know about it....or thought they weren't welcome!

·
Registered
111 Posts
What are you waiting for???????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

I am waiting for the bridge over the Atlantic :lol:
And for the annulment of visas or free visas for Poles ...

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good point Derek :wink:

we had a meeting last night to try and decide where the next big InZane (Valkyrie) rally would be held. We argued back and forth for two hours on the phone with all the committee members about where to hold it....East vs West....North vs SOuth.....pros and cons. We never could come to a firm conclusion!

But that doesn't even look at our International members!

It's going to be really cool having Tom from New Zealand flying in for the event. We even have the press coming down to intereview him and cover that! but so far, no folks from Europe coming :(

maybe you European folks need to put on a Euro Rune Rally???? 8)

·
Registered
111 Posts
but so far, no folks from Europe coming :(

Maybe next year...

maybe you European folks need to put on a Euro Rune Rally????

That's a good idea ! But, will any US Rune riders arrive ?
8)

·
Registered
665 Posts
South to InZane

I don't mind going south for the InZane....How bout Toronto...just to Internationalize it.... plus it's only 600 miles south of me....way up here in Mich...That's right ...I live so far north, I travel south to get to Canada... :shock: [/i]

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
of course, we do have a Canadian coming to the Rally. Des from Ultimate Seats is coming from Canada.

Let's just hope he doesn't get detained at the border AGAIN this time. He was detained at Canadian border for almost 12 hours while TRYING to come to InZane two weeks ago. SOmething about problems with his paperwork. He finally got cleared....but 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it is smooth sailing this time............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts