Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FLASH....next year's dates are set!!!!!!

Next year's Rune Rally will again be in Erwin, at the same location. the dates are 1-4 September, Labor Day weekend again. weather last year was PERFECT!

so mark your calendars. oh, and you can already start calling the hotel and booking rooms...for you early birds (just remember, the dates are 1-4...not 2-5...which were last year's dates...listed on the web site). this year, i blocked out 40 rooms. When they are gone, IF there are any rooms, the rates on them will be HIGHER. you know the drill, book early..........

·
Registered
430 Posts
2006 Rune Rally

I hope to come as well, but will have to wait until it gets a little closer to be sure.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I also have to wait until very late to be able to get work schedule finalized.

Sorry for the inconvience.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Rune Rally

RedValk - Any chance you could get the Valkyrie Riders to update the page for the Rune Rally (see your link above) on their Website? That way newbies would be more able to see that we're having the rally again this year.

Just food for thought. :wink:

P.S. I made my hotel reservation today. They said they're looking forward to having everyone back again this year. :D

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually...i've asked them several times to do that...and to add us to their "events schedule". But right now, it's not a high priority to them, since we aren't Valks. And...they have my CHeaha and DOTS rally info they are working on...so ...i have to be patient.

EVENTUALLY, i feel they will update our stuff. i think i can even get them to do a registration page for me this year.....with a 'who's going list' too. but for now, Cheaha, InZane and DOTS are a higher priority. we've got time......

·
Registered
665 Posts
Rune Rally

Tim...as I've stated several times before ....thanks for all you and Sherry do to put this Rally together...Will see d you in Erwin.. You will receive a short note from me in the mail either tomorrow or Wednesday.... I get to drive in and enjoy all the prep work you folks have done...Want to help in some small way... The note will explain...Thanks again.

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Rich I’m pleased you will be attending again this year and overjoyed you will be assisting with the set-up.

I will require a chilled bottle of vino, fresh flowers and a fruit basket in my suite.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Chuck

Diet Coke until we finish with the awning on Marune's trailer. too risky up thar on that roof with vino in the system...Course ...like Hannibal I quit drinking at age 29 so I'll be your DD...you can get on the back of my Rune and I'll give you the joy ride of your life... :eek:4: Look forward to seeing you there again :roll: ...as well as all the others from last year... Hope we get most back plus many new faces....I'll be pulling in on Thursday evening...look forward to seeing Sermon also...Between the two of you...I have not run into a pair with a better sense of humor in a long time. :roll:

·
Registered
665 Posts
OOPS

I meant to add...I have arranged with the hotel to have a basket properly placed in your room.... They said it will only require some fruit.... I said ..no worry.. Chuck and Sermon will be there... :duck:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey

Hey Chuck...how'd you know my middle name was Sherman???? You been runnin a record check on me.... :mad1: and I never held your hand....well except to greet you....uh, er... maybe we did hold a bit longer than necessary... :oops: Oh...sorry ...never mind...I get it...you meant Sermon... :pepper1:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Chuck,
You know what they say, "once a Yankee always a Yankee" and you are a transplanted Yankee from Towson, MD. Do you miss the cold beer and steamed crabs? ..... Mike

·
Registered
852 Posts
Rich,
I can't wait to see all you guys again. I really had a great time at the first rally. Those drilled pipes really sound cool. ...... Mike

·
Registered
665 Posts
Rally

Ah yes...the Sermonator and Chuckie...good times ahead for all. Look forward to visiting with yuz guys too.. (that's the way we say it in da UP).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts