Rune Rider Forums banner

If we have a Rune Rally next year, would you come?

• Heck Yes.....Yee Ha! Count me in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends....on where, when, etc. But I'd probably go

• I doubt it. Too many Rallys and Events already out there to do!

Rune Rally poll

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  HogSlayer 
#1 ·
please answer the poll. Granted, alot depends on where, when, etc. Just looking for initial feedback here on any possible interest.

#2 ·
my initial 'brain storming' thoughts were ....and this is just ONE POSSIBILITY....to have the Rally in Ashville, NC. Sometime in the summer, but a date to be determined as to not conflict with other major rallies. IE, NOT during Americade, Hoot, Homecoming, InZane, Myrtle Beach, Sturgis, etc. (gee....there don't seem to be too many major rallies in September....). Though summer is sometimes best for families due to kids and school.

probably a weekend event...or three days. Maybe a few vendors....group dinner...group ride....a friday night social with some free refreshments....free door prizes...etc.

Just initial POSSIBILITIES.....if i see enough response....we can follow up with polls on a few locations selected for 'logistic' reasons....and a poll on preferred dates.....preferred format...etc.

#4 ·
Gee HS, you wouldn't be biased on that observation....would you :lol:

St Louis is nice...i have relatives there. but that would be tough for me to pull off logistically as far as toting all the supplies, getting Direct Line there as a vendor (he can probably do that in Ashville, as he has a major store 25 miles away), and doing an advance 'scouting' run would be difficult too....as it is a fer' piece away from me.

Plus, i go there a couple times a year....and it doesn't have the kind of roads Ashville does!

But....everything is up for debate right now. But if you see my other post on this....we're already getting several people saying 'amen' to Ashville. If you've been there.....you know why :wink:

i've been there 5 or 6 times over the years for Hoots and BBR rallies....and you never run out of things to see or do...or killer roads to ride. The only reason the Hoot moved away was the Hoot got too big (like 20,000 bikes worth of too big) to fit in Ashville. Logistically, they were running out of room and rooms.

I don't think we'll have that problem 8) ....where ever we decide to have a rally. i see in the poll, we have a lot more 'it depends on time and location' than we do on plain old yes answers.

probably have to put out another poll....with suggested locations...and maybe one with suggested months????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.